For marketing professionals looking for a chance to drive growth across both B2B and B2C environments, our Marketing Manager
role is the perfect fit. A fast-growing managed food service company, we have plans to expand quickly across our region which means you can expect to take the lead on a number of exciting and high-visibility initiatives.
This is a 360 marketing leadership role, which encompasses branding, digital marketing, public relations and communications. As a key business partner to our sales and operations teams, we’ll rely on you to lead and develop programs and campaigns that help our sales team attract business clients, as well as initiatives that help drive higher consumer awareness and engagement with the national food brands we represent. It’s a very hands-on role. You’ll direct our creative and messaging across all media and platforms, as well as budgeting for all of our marketing projects and initiatives. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring our brand and reputation continues to grow in our region and across our industry, managing our associations with industry and local associations.
We’re looking for a passionate marketing leader with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate marketing position required. Experience in contract food services, or food service distribution preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Exceptional capacity for critical thinking, organization skills, project planning and working to meet specific timelines and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed goals in line with overall business objectives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective metrics analysis to improve performance
- A real passion for marketing and the drive and initiative to make big things happen
You’ll work in an exciting, fast-paced environment and with a company truly focused on bringing out the best in their people. Join us. Apply Now.